Career Opportunities at Chicago Recovery Room
Interested in Being a Part of Our Team?
The Chicago Recovery Room is looking for passionate, motivated clinicians, fitness and administrative professionals who make clinical excellence and patient care their top priority.
IMPACT Physical Therapy and the Chicago Recovery Room are owned and operated by Physical Therapists. Our team of caring and highly trained professionals is dedicated to providing patients with the highest level of care and clinical excellence.
We are looking for individuals that are interested in a great career with a growing company that focuses on Making an Impact for our patients and our community. We are seeking an energetic, well-educated and highly qualified Sports Recovery Specialist to assist our physical therapist and athletic trainers in the daily operations of our facility as well as provide outreach services to the local community. This is a full-time position and offers benefits (health, dental, 401K etc.) and is located primarily at our facility in Chicago, IL (South Loop).
- High School diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred in healthcare or fitness related field
- Terrific interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, dependable and self-motivated
- Proficiency in electronic medical record use and database management
- Prefer applicant with access to vehicle for occasional off-site events/meetings
- Experience working with active populations, including ability to demonstrate therapeutic exercises and assist with basic hands-on techniques (assistance with stretching, foam rolling or utilization of massage/modality equipment).
- Comfortable with sales/marketing concepts, with a focus on new member acquisition and client retention through excellent communication/verbal skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with ability to build relationships with patients and provide a warm, welcoming environment.
- Customer service oriented approach and an outgoing personality.
- Ability to work flexible days and hours (including nights and weekends).
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Desire to learn and develop in the healthcare/exercise community.
- Ability to assist with patient care in a positive, caring and empathetic manner while working as part of the broader clinical team to assure the highest standards of patient centered care.
When applying, please include:
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Contact information for three professional references
Select, qualified candidates will be contacted for phone interview followed by on-site interview.
Please Email Resume/CV and direct any Questions to firstname.lastname@example.org